Do not use Arovax SmartHide illegally
- Arovax SmartHide cannot be used for any illegal purposes.
- Do not violate Arovax SmartHide copyrights.
- Do not use the software to send spam (unsolicited advertising, bulk email, mass news posts, or any other kind of undesired large scale abuse of the net) and related things that can violate the law.
- You are prohibited to harass or annoy with the help of Arovax SmartHide.
- Robots/web-crawlers and other non-human browsers cannot use Arovax SmartHide.
The above mentioned points do not constitute the complete list; we reserve the right to deny access for any other reason.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
- This service is provided "as-is". SmartHide disclaims all warranties of any kind.
- SmartHide makes no warranty of the timely or uninterrrupted performance of the service.
- All materials obtained through this service are done so at your own discretion and at your own risk.
- YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT SMARTHIDE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES.
- We do not collect any personal or individually identifiable information or e-mail addresses. The only information that we have about our users is a record of their surfing through our service, contained in our proxy logs. In these logs the users are identifiable by their IP number (network address) only. These logs contain a web access record made to and through our service. These proxy logs are not revealed to anyone outside our organization. We do not share e-mail addresses of people who contact us with any third party.
- Our site is secure to the best of our abilities. We do our utmost to keep our site safe from the unauthorized access, and to minimize the number of people who have access to sensitive information. We cannot absolutely guarantee the security of our site, and cannot be responsible for breaches of security.
- The complete usage of our site is confidential. The information is revealed only if it is legally required to do so, or if there is a clear evidence of our system abuse.
- You should assume that we will comply with court orders or prescriptions demanding log files entries, as we do not know our users and therefore cannot mount a legal challenge.
- We keep access records to our site for a short period of time (several days). We may use these records to pursue people who are engaged in our services abuse. Otherwise, we do not share these records with any third party, and we delete them after a short period of time (several days).